Invest in Learning;
Invest in Your Career Development
The Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) program is a professional designation series of seminars designed to meet the training needs of corporate real estate (CRE) professionals in the industry.
CoreNet Global is offering a 15-month accelerated MCR program for Canadian-based CRE professionals. Program highlights include:
- Special pricing– 20% discount over standard rates for group participants
- Pricing includes all 6 MCR seminars in the program
- Automatic registration allows for MCR completion in 15 months
- Relationship building with group colleagues for a lifetime of networking
- Deeper insights into the industries associated with the group, through ongoing engagement and activities with peers throughout the program
On April 24th, join Gayle Crew, Director, Learning Operations with CoreNet Global who will provide information on this exciting new program. The presentation will be conducted via webinar.DATE
Friday, April 24, 2020
11:00 AM - 12:00 NOON EST - Information Webinar
CoreNet Members - FREE
Non-Members - FREE
|As Director, Learning Operations, Gayle leads the strategic management of programs and relationships to deliver member benefits and professional development in the Americas. Responsible for delivering the North American professional development program, Gayle works with industry leaders, faculty, and learning specialists to help members achieve strategic objectives, grow their skill sets and careers, and to help their organizations succeed.